Okay my parents are a little slow with getting me my own blog, but i guess now is better than never. Can you believe that I am already nine months old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, we finally decided that we should catch up to all the other parents of our generation and shamelessly start posting pictures of our beautiful child. As you'll notice we also decided to have Jack narrate the pictures. After learning how to translate the grunts, groans, and screams...this is the best I could come up with..................................MRG
3 comments:
Very funny. I think that beer is yours Dad.
I like the pictures, especially the ones showing the new tooth!
I'm glad you created this website.
Mom
Very funny. I think that beer is yours Dad.
I like the pictures, especially the ones showing the new tooth!
I'm glad you created this website.
Mom
That picture reminds me of pictures of David when he was little.
Post a Comment